20 Affirmations to Jumpstart Your Day
Affirmations have become a staple in my morning routine. Not only do they help me keep a positive state of mind throughout the day, but they also remind me of the amazing blessings I have in my life. If you find yourself frequently waking up on the wrong side of the bed, I urge you to speak positivity into your world. It may seem silly or unsubstantial in the beginning, but over time, your subconscious will begin to internalize these words and you will notice a difference in the way you carry yourself and respond to negative situations.
Below are 20 of my favorite affirmations courtesy of the wonderful Louise Hay, a seasoned motivational author. Pick three of your favorite affirmations and say them to yourself in the mirror or on your drive to work. I promise you won’t regret it.
1. “I express gratitude for all the good in my life. Each day brings wonderful, new surprises.”
2. “I am worthy of the very best in life, and I now lovingly allow myself to accept it.”
3. “Life supports me in every possible way.”
4. “I lovingly allow joy to flow freely in my life. I love me.”
5. “I lovingly do everything I can to assist my body in maintaining perfect health.”
6. “As I say yes to life, life says yes to me.”
7. “My body and mind are in perfect balance. I am a harmonious being.”
8. “I only speak positively about those in my world. Negativity has no part in my life.”
9. “I choose now to release all hurt and resentment.”
10. “Life supports me in every possible way.”
11. “I am worth loving. There is love all around me.”
12. “My self-esteem is high because I honor who I am.”
13. “I am divinely guided and protected at all times.”
14. “All is well. Everything is working for my highest good. Out of this situation, only good will come. I am safe.”
15. “Whatever I need to know is revealed to me at exactly the right time.”
16. “My day begins and ends with gratitude and joy.”
17. “I lovingly forgive and release all of the past. I choose to fill my life with joy. I love and approve of myself.”
18. “Every decision I make is the right one for me.”
19. “I experience love wherever I go. Loving people fill my life, and I find myself easily expressing love to others.”
20. “I let go of all that no longer serves me.”
What affirmations keep you in the right state of mind?